Write for us
Tired of cracked norms, feeble logic, and groupthink? Are you a problem solver? Perhaps, a little rebellious or unsettled?
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
See Beyond Magazine welcomes guest authors, especially nonfiction, personal anecdotes that inspire and guide readers to take healthy risks, face fears, accomplish goals, defuse ego and infuse the world with positivity.
1. Submit 600-1200 words of original work, not previously published.
2. Articles may not be republished without written permission from SB.
3. SB reserves the right to edit for grammar, flow, and fit.
1. Times New Roman, 12 font, 1-inch margins
2. Left align title (line 1), full name, email address, phone number (line 2)
3. Left align, single space article; double space between paragraphs—no indents.
1. BIO (250 words): Consider education, career, passions, talents, goals, accomplishments, family, friends, hobbies, travel
Optional — Your business, product, recent book, etc. and/or contact information
2. HEADSHOT: 300 dpi/1MB, plain background
Optional – Submit article photos for consideration, must be 300 dpi/1MB
- Include captions: People’s full names (left to right), event/occasion, venue/location, date/general timeframe. EXAMPLE: David Carlson and Tiffanie Largo; Festival of Lights; Watkins Regional Park, Maryland; December 17, 2021
- Photo credit required for professional pictures
1. Email attached Manuscript and Bio in a word.doc to email@example.com.
2. Email headshot and optional related photos separately, not pasted onto the document.
If you do not have Microsoft Word, send manuscript and bio in the email.
1. Business Promotions
Instead, reveal what inspires and challenges you at work or in your business. Write to encourage and enlighten, not to sell. That can be done in the bio.
2. How-to Pieces and Reports
Write about how you learned what you know; include advice and tips.
3. Philosophical Wanderings
Tell the story about what led you to that view; don’t preach.
4. Political or Controversial Topics
Our goal is to inspire and guide, not offend.
We love poetry, but no thanks.
6. Previously Published Articles or Excerpts
Articles must be original work, exclusively for SB publication. Writers may include properly sited quotes. Inaccurate or poorly used quotes will result in rejection. Excerpts from your own work might be rejected if editing is required.
7. Poorly written submission
ALL submissions should be engaging and pertinent, well organized, free of redundancy, and edited for structural and punctuation errors. Use the “Control F” function to locate and remove word repetition. Reasonable stylistic choices are acceptable. SB edits all articles prior to publication.
Submitting to See Beyond Magazine indicates full agreement with all terms and conditions.
Review copyright info at the bottom of page 2 in any edition.