Call for MANUSCRIPTS
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
Or do both. And share your story with the world!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you experiencing some new challenges? Tell us how it’s going?
What adjustments have you made in your attitude or approach?
Are you moving to a new level of school, to a new job or a first job?
What strategies are you using? What works? What doesn’t?
Are you falling in love? Or out?
How do you manage the complexities of love or loss?
TOPICS TO CONSIDER: Education; Family, Friends, Relationships; Happiness; Spirituality; Core Values; Health and Fitness; and Passion, Business, and Employment.
- Type manuscript in Times New Roman, 12 font, with 1” margins. Type the title on the first line and first and last name on the second; center both lines.
- Left align and single space the article. Double space between paragraphs; don’t indent.
- Manuscript should be 600-1200 words.
- Manuscript must be original work, not previously published.
- Submission must include a brief bio: Your grade and education level (middle/high school, college, graduate school), major, degree, occupation, interests, talents, and the contact information you want published (Website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Submission must include your picture (a headshot). Attach a photograph (directly from a camera or cell phone, not from Facebook).
Send manuscript as a word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Writers must be open to editorial guidance.