Penney Peirce is a popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer specializing in intuition development, inner energy dynamics, expanded perception, personal transformation, and dream work. She has worked in the US, Japan, Europe, South America, and South Africa since 1977, coaching business and government leaders, psychologists, scientists, celebrities, and those on a spiritual path about the hidden dynamics of what makes for true success. She has been involved with The Center for Applied Intuition, The Intuition Network, The Institute for the Study of Conscious Evolution, Knowledge Harvesting, The Arlington Institute (futurists), and The Kaiser Institute, which trains hospital CEO’s in the development of intuitive skills.
Peirce is the author of:
· Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity
· Leap of Perception: The Transforming Power of Your Attention
· Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
· The Intuitive Way: The Definitive Guide to Increasing Your Awareness
· Dream Dictionary for Dummies
· Be the Dreamer Not the Dream: A Guide to 24-Hour Consciousness
· The Present Moment: A Daybook of Clarity and Intuition
· Bits & Pieces 1, 2, and 3.